Little Foodies is a food-based program for children between the ages of 4 and 7. We read three books together and do three food craft that the children can eat and enjoy. This was my first time doing this program, and it was so much fun!
- Jamberry / Bruce Degen
- Jam Tarts
- I got the recipe from Childhood 101
- The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear /
Don and Audrey Wood
- Strawberry Mice
- I got the instructions from Eats Amazing
- I didn’t use the pine nuts (in case of food allergies) and instead used more of the chocolate chips.
- Planting a Rainbow / Lois Ehlert
- Edible Paint on Tortillas
- I got the idea from The Realistic Mama
- The blog recommended using flavored gelatin, but I chose to use jelly instead. The colors weren’t as vibrant, but it was a little more natural than the colored gelatin.